Boost Your Business - Small Business Resource Fair
Whether you are an entrepreneur in the start-up phase, or a small business in a growth mode, the Boost your Business Resource Fair has the right solutions for you.
This event will offer invaluable insights and exclusive networking opportunities with a wide-range of small business resource providers.
If you are looking to start a small business, or drive your business forward and take it to the next level of success, make sure to join us for this “can’t miss” event where you will connect with resource providers to develop essential infrastructure and business relationships as well as learn from industry experts about:
- 9am: Crowdfunding. Speakers: Scott E. McIntyre, President/Chair, Board of Directors, Crowdfunding Professional Association and Scott Bowman, Owner, Fowl and Fodder Restaurant
- 10am: Broadcast Media. Speakers: Buckeye Broadband
- 11am Healthcare for the Small Business. Speaker: R.J. Rajner, Employee Benefits Consultant, Savage & Associates
- 12pm: Federal and Local Government Financing Options and Incentives. Speakers: Raymond Graves, Lender Relations, U.S. SBA Cleveland District Office; Steven Powell, Manager of Development, City of Toledo; Matt Sutter, Planning and Development Manager, Lucas County and Kerrigan Quicker, Senior Vice Presidentr, Senior Commercial Lending Officer, Resolute Bank
- 1pm: How to Manage the Risks of Being an Employer. Speaker: Amy Wolf, Brown & Brown Insurance
- 2pm: Leveraging Your Banking Relationship. Speakers: Fifth Third Bank
- 3pm: Harnessing the Internet's Endless Possibilities. Speaker: Tim Saddoris, President, InfoStream Solutions