Come to the 3rd edition of Connect IT to learn something new, meet other Information Technology professionals, and discuss the latest IT trends and solutions. The event is being hosted by Dana Information Technology, organized by EPIC Toledo, in collaboration with Tech Toledo.
The evening features small group discussions with other IT Professionals, facilitated by regional experts. Roundtable topics are still to be determined. A wide range of technology professionals are invited to attend: analysts, software engineers, system administrators, IT architects, project managers, and other IT staff, plus vendors.
- 5:30pm: Doors open. Enjoy soft drinks and a light meal in the cafeteria, courtesy of our sponsors, as you meet other IT professionals.
- 6:15pm: Welcoming and opening remarks by our hosts, Dana (in the cafeteria).
- 6:30pm: Roundtable session #1 in break-out rooms. Join a group of peers interested in the same IT-related topic. Discuss your latest challenges and learn about solutions.
- 7:00 - 7:15pm: Break. Get some more food and take a restroom break. Head to the room for your next roundtable.
- 7:15pm: Roundtable session #2.
- 7:45pm: Concluding remarks and wrap-up (in the cafeteria).
- 8:00pm: End of event: go home or find a group and head to a nearby bar to continue the discussion.
Connect IT is part of a series of events from EPIC Toledo that is geared toward connecting people in specific industries, related professions, or around important topics. EPIC Toledo strives to connect high-potential emerging leaders to each other and the community, as well as help attract and retain diverse young talent.
While the event is targeted towards Information Technology professionals, anyone applying technology to improve the regional economy is also welcome to participate.
There is no cost to attend, but attendees MUST register ahead of time for security purposes, so we know how much food to get, and to plan specific roundtable topics.
Parking is free and convenient. Park BEHIND the building and enter through the door at the back of the building.