UX Tips Conference
A user experience conference you won’t have to pack your trunk for
- April 24, 9am – 6pm, BGSU at Levis Commons, Perrysburg, Ohio
- $30 = 6 speakers with 32 Awesomely Practical UX Tips + Networking + Breakfast + Lunch + Prizes
What can I expect from the conference?
- Gather in a convenient, central place to listen to Rosenfeld Media “rock stars” of UX present live, over the internet. Sketching, game design, user research, leadership, and evangelization are some of the topics that will be covered.
- Spend the day learning about user experience with some of the most creative people in the region. Get other work done during the day, since it is socially acceptable to multi-task when the speaker is not in the room.
- Pay only $30 (if you do this on your own: $179), with breakfast and lunch included, thanks to many wonderful sponsors. Maybe you will win a Rosenfeld Media book or other prize.
- Go back to work the next day and help your company/clients compete. Watch recordings afterwards to get even more out of the talks.
Who should attend?
Because of the broad coverage of user experience and the practical tips provided, the conference will be valuable for people in a wide variety of design, business, and technical roles.
- Visual & interaction designers, information architects, user researchers, usability specialists, creative directors, content strategists
- Business analysts, product/service managers, digital strategists, marketing directors, communications officers, customer experience managers
- Front-end developers, mobile app programmers, IT architects, software engineers, Chief Information Officers
Learn more at http://user-experience.org/uxtips2014