We are hoping to pattern this group after the A2NewTech Meetup in Ann Arbor. As such, we want TNewTech to be for the benefit of, and be run by, the members it attracts and who join the community.
This month's 5 presentations:
- Twine, it is more than a photo booth, it’s a private social network for your event.
- Dan Paquette will share his experience with 99 designs logo design competition.
- Kisora Thomas will share some of his innovative ideas and stories of working with and coordinating with a team of developers.
- Petrichor & Cycle. Beyond just a container deployment and management platform, Cycle does it all. From DNS load balancing and geographic auto scaling to SSL encryption.
- UT's Norm, Jess and Jordan will share a new program and gateway to funding for community based tech companies.
VenueNitschke Technology Commercialization Complex (U. Toledo)
In the LaunchPad Incubator, in the co-working space. (Room 2075).