Business Roadmap Workshop Series for Creatives (Session 2)
- Session 1: Wednesday, March 2, 5:30-8:30pm
- Session 2: Wednesday, March 9, 5:30-8:30pm
- Session 3: Wednesday, March 16, 5:30-8:30pm
Have a creative business idea? Is it viable? Not sure if you should pursue it? Map out your business idea with the art-adapted Business Model Canvas paradigm, guided by arts entrepreneurship expert Molly Reams Thompson.
Plan to commit attendance to all three sessions to maximize your benefit. Please note, the value of this workshop is dependent on active participation during each session and in-between sessions to prepare for the following week. Participants are requested to complete the Udacity EP 245 course (allow 15-20 hours to complete) in advance of the first session. The pace of these workshops assumes that the participant has completed prerequisite work and work assigned for in-between sessions.
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Learn the key building blocks that are the foundation to making a viable business
- Learn the process of Customer Discovery to determine the “why”, “what” and “who” driving the success of a business; participants will have the opportunity to get out of the building – literally – as they access the community to build their business models
- Consider the importance of enlisting additional resources that your business needs
- Meet and network with like-minded entrepreneurs from our community
VenueTLCPL (Main Branch) - old venue