Insider Threats: Information Assurance Forum
The University of Findlay's Computer Science Program is proud to offer an annual Information Assurance Forum that covers real world topics. This event is open to the campus community and the general public.
This year's theme is "Insider Threats." Yes - insiders...where unsuspecting employees click upon links or go to web sites or use social media sites that are rampant with ransom-ware. Attend our 15th Annual IAForum to learn how to protect your business, your personal identity, and your data from such internal social engineering vulnerabilities.
- Be riveted when hearing about an actual case where a local, Findlay/Hancock County manufacturing company was attacked via social engineering tactics and lost thousands of dollars
- Be informed about the various actual social engineering tactics that the bad guys use
- Learn about the basics of protection against such social engineering attacks
- Learn about end-user security training
- Be informed about the legal ramifications of a social engineering attack
As you can see, "This Time It's Personal." Join us, learn more, and protect your business, your family, and yourself!!