User Research for Everyone
Tickets are still available the next User Experience conference featuring Rosenfeld Media virtual speakers.
Theme: Design Research for Everyone. What do people who aren’t UX practitioners need to learn about design research?
Audience: Designers, product managers, software developers, and project managers who are getting started at user research. Anyone on the team who wants insights into how to create better experiences. Seasoned user experience professionals may want to attend to brush up on the basics.
- 9am: Library opens, morning coffee, networking, and announcements
- 10am: Just Enough Research, Erika Hall: Research is key to solving design problems, but it can be scary
- 11am: The Right Research Method For Any Problem (And Budget), Leah Buley: The range of research methods and how to select the best technique
- Noon: Find and Recruit Amazing Participants for User Research, Nate Bolt: The best methods for recruiting participants
- 1pm: Do-It-Yourself Usability Testing Discussion, Steve Krug and Laura Klein: Ask questions during lunch
- 2pm: Creating a Virtuous Cycle, Julie Stanford: Connecting design and research activities
- 3pm: Making Sense of Research Findings, Abby Covert: Synthesizing results into actionable insights
- 4pm: Infectious Research, Cindy Alvarez: Spreading customer insights through an organization
- 5pm: Closing announcements