Design Briefs: The Great Outdoors
- 5:30pm: Reception. There will be appetizers catered by the Museum and a cash bar.
- 6:30pm: Announcements and introductions
- 7:00pm: Presentations on 2 design challenges, with panel feedback
- 8:00pm: Breakout sessions for each design challenge
- 9:00pm: Event over
Design Briefs is a partnership between AIGA Toledo and the Toledo Museum of Art.
The event is an opportunity for local businesses and organizations to introduce a challenge their company is facing to our community’s designers, developers, and creatives to receive concentrated Design Thinking feedback.
During the event, local business owners, organizations, or aspiring entrepreneurs present their story along with a specific business challenge they’d like to overcome, receiving concentrated Design Thinking feedback from a panel of design and business professionals. The attendees will then have the opportunity to interact with the presenters during breakout sessions, as they collaboratively explore ideas on how to overcome the highlighted obstacles.
The theme of our second bi-annual Design Briefs event is “The Great Outdoors.”
- Jamie Sands, Wood County Park District: "Reinvigorating an Old Brand"
- Adam Levine, Toledo Museum of Art: "How to Unify the Campus"
- Sara Khorshidifard, BGSU Department of Architecture & Environmental Design
- Ashley Vetter, Communica
- Steve Madewell, Toledo Metroparks
- Matt Davis, Interrupt Marketing
- Bill Sattler, Madhouse
The event is free and open to all, but registration is requested: http://designbriefsoutdoors.eventbrite.com/
VenueToledo Museum of Art