Road Trip to Ignite UX Michigan (Ann Arbor)
Ignite UX Michigan returns on Tuesday, September 15, 2015 at Live 9102 S. 1st Street, Ann Arbor, MI).
Ignite UX Michigan is an evening of 5 minute talks on a range of user experience related topics in downtown Ann Arbor. It is a free event open to public thanks to our generous sponsors. Our first two years were enormously successful with over 140 people in attendance.
Several people from the Toledo region have attended this in the past. Let's organize a road trip to drive together (just like we do for World IA Day in A2). The Lean UX meet-up is organizing the road trip.
The list of speakers and topics for Ignite UX Michigan 2015:
- Finding Your UX Roots: What Genealogy Taught Me About User Experience - Jodee Jernigan
- UX Design for Startups - Sam Pierce Lolla
- Infographics for the Non-designer - Chris Farnum
- Why we can't have good things - usability testing your personal life - Xi Huang
- The Psychology of Decision-Making - Scott Harris
- A Shallow Dive into Deep Learning - Lavanya Kumar
- UX for Alternate Realities - Christina York
- A UX Designer, a Developer and a Project Owner Walk into a Bar (or techniques to develop user empathy with your developers) - Tracy Nagy
- Remote story mapping - Mathias Burton
- Why We Need More UX in Lower-Income/Minority Communities - Brittany Hutson
- UX and More Effective Presentations - Izhar Buendia
- Photography meets UX - Michael Nguyen
Leave Krogers at 5:30pm, back at about 10pm.